Why do I need auditory brain training?
- clEAR can complement your existing hearing aid or cochlear implant technology by teaching you to recognize speech with your new devices.
- clEAR also works for those who are not yet ready to buy hearing aids by helping them to use what hearing they have.
Why is clEAR different from other auditory training programs?
- clEAR is based on research performed by scientists working at Washington University in St. Louis.
- clEAR is the only auditory brain training program that allows you to train with the speech of someone who is important to you, a Frequent Communication Partner, such as a spouse, grandchild, or teacher.
- clEAR also allows you to receive auditory brain training with “generic” voices, including male, female, child, and accented speech.
- The clEAR games are fun to play. You might choose to play these games even if they weren’t good for you!
What is a clEAR Hearing Healthcare Provider ?
- Your clEAR Hearing Healthcare Provider understands the challenges that people with hearing loss face when attempting to engage in conversations
- The goal of working with a clEAR Hearing Healthcare Provider is to create a comfortable, convenient, and successful training experience.